How much do treatments cost?
When you come in for your consultation, we will discuss your goals and give you the tailored treatment options and fees. The total cost of a microneedling and rf microneedling treatments depends on the area or areas you are treating. One session can cost anywhere from $400 to $1200.
Preparing for your Treatment:
Do not use tanning beds or self tanning lotions for 2 weeks prior your appointment. Please arrive with clean, makeup-free skin. Discontinue use of Retin-A and irritating skin care products for one week prior to your appointment.
What to Expect During Treatment:
The average duration of treatment is approximately 30-45 minutes and most patients tolerate treatment well. To help minimize discomfort, a topical numbing agent is applied to the skin prior to treatment. Patients may notice a warm sensation and a pricking or scraping feeling during this treatment, but it is not typically painful. It is normal to have some level of redness, swelling, irritation, and mild discomfort, but these symptoms usually resolve quickly on their own within hours after treatment.
What to Expect after Microneedling and RF Microneedling:
- Most people return to normal activity the day following treatment.
- 1 day after the treatment there could be redness and transient edema (swelling).
- 3 days – 1 week post treatment your skin tone would be brighter and more even. If you have oily skin, you will notice significant reduction in sebum production.
- 1 month post treatment you would notice improvement in fine lines, wrinkles, and skin laxity. Improvement in pores size, scars, and overall complexion is also significantly noticeable.
- 1–3-month post treatment you will notice continuous improvement in wrinkles reduction and skin laxity. Collagen production has improved and you can notice the fullness and plumpness of your skin.
Depending on the treated area and the depth of the skin defect being treated, patients may experience some redness or pinpoint bleeding and/or bruising at the puncture sites. Pinpoint bleeding should subside almost immediately. After a treatment session, the treated area may look sunburned. This can last up to several days following treatment and is a normal, temporary side-effect. Avoid sun exposure until healed, hot water, swimming or strenuous exercise up to 24 hours after your treatment.
Keep it Up!
Microneedling and Pixel8 RF Microneedling help improve many skin conditions by reactivating your body’s natural collagen and elastin production. However, as you continue to age, collagen and elastin continue to break down. To maintain your results, you will need to schedule follow-up treatments to maintain the optimal levels of collagen and elastin present in your skin. Typically, patients return for follow-ups every four to six weeks once they have achieved optimal effects from their original treatment.