Breast Augmentation & Lift with Natural Body Fat
Breast Lift Chevy Chase
What are the Advantages of this?
- Fat cells are natural and biologic to your own body.
- Harvesting fat via liposuction benefits to enhance shape by removing unwanted fat areas
- The breast are shaped or sculpted in more detail than is possible with implants
- Minimal incisions reduce scarring
- No implant is used
- No replacement of implants, and there is
- No risk of rupture, hardening, or rippling due to lack of implant
- Faster Recovery time
Am I a Candidate for a Breast Lift?
Any client who has considered breast augmentation, a breast lift, or breast reconstruction and does not want an artificial implant—these folks are excellent candidates for the a breast lift.
This alternative option to breast implants is the use of fat grafting. We use the patient’s own body fat to enhance and shape the natural breasts.
This means that the breast lift procedure comes without the potential issues associated with saline, rubber, or silicone implants. Decreasing hardness, rippling, break, leakage, or rupture.
Candidates for a breast lift include:
- Clients with sufficient body fat
- Clients considering breast augmentation who wish to be a cup size larger
- Any client who is healthy and of age
- Clients who have had breast augmentation
Dr. Navin Singh often times combines breast lift with a breast augmentation to achieve more volume and fullness.
Fullness is present in the upper sections of the breast. Since a breast lift and augmentation are two negating forces (the lift is pulling the breast up and the implant is pushing the breast back down) we encourage our patients to be very conservative with choosing an implant and the appropriate size.
Since the cause of hanging breasts is weak skin elasticity– adding weight to the breast may cause them to sag and at a much faster rate.
We recommend postoperative support with a bra, this is essential to maintaining optimal lifting result. Clients that are large-breasted will benefit more from a breast reduction rather than a lift.