Washingtonian Plastic Surgery is now offering VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS. Out of concern and safety for our patients and for our community, we want to minimize travel and continue social distancing.
Some people will still need to be seen in person for urgent medical concerns and as always we practice diligent medical-grade hygiene – not just during these extra-ordinary times, but always.
We can set up Virtual Consultations via our secure portal with your photos and medical information sent in advance. We can also securely use FaceTime or Skype options. This way when the quarantine is lifted, and only when it is safe, we can proceed with your surgery. You will not be behind the eight-ball and will be primed and ready to go.
During these unprecedented times, people may not be exercising or out-and-about as much because of social distancing. There may be an opportunity to hide-out during your recovery and emerge fully healed on the other side of this crisis.
- New Virtual consults are a reduced fee of $25. (this doesn’t get waived)
- People that want to come in can still schedule an inperson consultation
The health and safety of our patients and team will always be our highest priority. Washingtonian Plastic Surgery will continue to abide by the highest standards of cleanliness and plan to remain open until further notice. Out of concern and safety for our patients and community, we have taken these extra precautionary measures:
Wiping down surface areas, equipment, door handles, and any items frequently touched throughout the day and in-between every patient with medical-grade disinfectant wipes
- Adjusting appointments and allowing more time in-between patients to continue social distancing
- Removing magazines and brochures from the waiting room
- If you are not feeling well or exhibiting any symptoms such as a cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc., please cancel or reschedule your appointment until you are feeling better
- If you have traveled outside the US within the last month or had contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the flu please reschedule your appointment to avoid potential exposure
- We ask that patients also implement safe practices (wash hands, hand sanitizer, avoid touching your face, etc.) and continue them even after the crisis is over.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the office.
Washingtonian Plastic Surgery